This balm is full of incredible benefits for your skin, both medicinally and aesthetically.
Benefits of Tallow
- Loaded with vitamins A, D, E and K. Wonderful for all skin types: healing, regenerative, and non-comedogenic.
- Tallow and Sebum share many of the same lipids or fats which makes it really easy for our skin to absorb
- Full of healthy fats
- Prevents dryness at a cellular level without clogging pores
(my sourcing is impeccable: 100% pasture raised, regenerative farming, unvaccinated and unmedicated cows, in the sunshine all year here in Florida)
Benefits of Frankincense:
- Excellent for healing eczema
- Great for managing pain topically on inflamed muscles and joints
- Moisturizing to skin (which is perfect paired with tallow)
- Anti-bacterial, antiseptic, stringent (good for acne and wounds)
- Helps prevent clogged pores and spots
- Can be used in hair - but with the tallow it will be something you'll want to wash out properly with shampoo
Use: apply to skin topically. Do a patch test before using to make sure you’re not allergic. For external use only.
Ingredients: pasture raised tallow and frankincense resin (all organic)
ABOUT MY TALLOW: all the tallow I use comes from 100% pasture-raised cattle. They're unvaccinated, unmedicated, always in the Florida sunshine. They're raised on regenerative pastures with other animals. They're also butchered humanely.