SHIPPING: We're moving to New Mexico this summer. As such, this will be my last release UNTIL WE MOVE! After that things will go back to normal :) Expect products to ship between now and mid-April. I'll try my best to be quick! Make sure you follow me on Instagram to get updates.
This balm is full of incredible benefits for your skin, both medicinally and aesthetically.
Benefits of Tallow
- Loaded with vitamins A, D, E and K. Wonderful for all skin types: healing, regenerative, and non-comedogenic.
- Tallow and Sebum share many of the same lipids or fats which makes it really easy for our skin to absorb
- Full of healthy fats
- Prevents dryness at a cellular level without clogging pores
(my sourcing is impeccable: 100% pasture raised, regenerative farming, unvaccinated and unmedicated cows, in the sunshine all year here in Florida)
Benefits of Frankincense:
- Excellent for healing eczema
- Great for managing pain topically on inflamed muscles and joints
- Moisturizing to skin (which is perfect paired with tallow)
- Anti-bacterial, antiseptic, stringent (good for acne and wounds)
- Helps prevent clogged pores and spots
- Can be used in hair - but with the tallow it will be something you'll want to wash out properly with shampoo
Use: apply to skin topically. Do a patch test before using to make sure you’re not allergic. For external use only.
Ingredients: pasture raised tallow and frankincense resin (all organic)
ABOUT MY TALLOW: all the tallow I use comes from 100% pasture-raised cattle. They're unvaccinated, unmedicated, always in the Florida sunshine. They're raised on regenerative pastures with other animals. They're also butchered humanely.