Benefits of Tallow
- Loaded with vitamins A, D, E and K. Wonderful for all skin types: healing, regenerative, and non-comedogenic.
- Tallow and Sebum share many of the same lipids or fats which makes it really easy for our skin to absorb
- Full of healthy fats
- Prevents dryness at a cellular level without clogging pores
(my sourcing is impeccable: 100% pasture raised, regenerative farming, unvaccinated and unmedicated cows, in the sunshine all year here in Florida)
Benefits of Raw Honey:
- Great for cuts and burns
- Antimicrobial benefits which can help with certain types of acne
- Honey can help reduce the size of eczema lesions on the skin
- Honey also helps with psoriasis
- Acts as a pore cleanser
- Lightens scars
- Useful for sunburns
- Moisturizes the skin deeply
Use: this has many uses. It helps soothe skin beautifully for all kinds of issues. I've been using this on my acne-prone skin with wonderful results. The honey has a little grain to it, which makes it a great gentle exfoliator. Some will use this as a treatment (that you rub lightly before washing off OR that you keep on your skin overnight). Find what's best for you!
Ingredients: Pasture Raised Beef Tallow*, Raw Florida Forest Honey* (*all organic)
Note about the honey: Raw, unfiltered, humanely harvested honey by lifelong beekeepers from stationary hives located in the Myakka State Forest of southwest Florida. A seasonal, never to be duplicated custom blend by the bees! Contributing plants such as: pepperberry, clover, cabbage palm and mallow influence the flavor of this honey in symbiotic unison.
For topical use only. Always do a patch test before trying a new product to make sure your skin reacts well to it.
ABOUT MY TALLOW: all the tallow I use comes from 100% pasture-raised cattle. They're unvaccinated, unmedicated, always in the Florida sunshine. They're raised on regenerative pastures with other animals. They're also butchered humanely.