SHIPPING: We're moving to New Mexico this summer. As such, this will be my last release UNTIL WE MOVE! After that things will go back to normal :) Expect products to ship between now and mid-April. I'll try my best to be quick! Make sure you follow me on Instagram to get updates.
A powerful treatment for deep wrinkles and acne scars. This treatment should be used with the derma roller for best results. Use the derma roller every 2-3 weeks (avoiding under eye area and lips) then apply The Beautiful One. Between each derma roller use you can keep using the balm daily. Refrigerate the balm to keep it fresh as long as possible.
NOTE: to get the product smooth, add a few drops of water to your hands with the tallow (not into the jar!) and apply to your skin. It’ll become smooth like butter!
HOW TO USE IT: Use the derma roller in 4 different directions on skin (never use on your skin if it's actively broken or bleeding). Apply the treatment on your skin and go about your day normally. Don't rinse it off, let the treatment do its magic. Repeat this process every 2-3 weeks (don't overdue it!). You can apply the tallow treatment every day if you want without using the derma roller. See photos below with more details on how to care for the derma roller :)
Ingredients: Pasture Raised Beef Tallow*, Bovine Colostrum*, Baobab Oil*, Tamanu Oil*, MSM, Gotu Kola* (soaked in the Baobab and Tamanu Oil), Rosemary Antioxidant* (an organic preservative). *all organic
Benefits of Colostrum:
- Contains immune factors and growth factors that are very similar to the composition of our human skin (helps heal skin)
- Helps with signs of aging (wrinkles, fine lines)
- Promotes collagen stimulation in our skin
- High concentration of fats and proteins
Benefits of MSM:
- Fights against wrinkles by decreasing the breakdown of collagen beneath the skin
- Improves redness, itching, inflammation
- Helps heal scars and blemishes
- Soothes sunburns
- Helps soothe psoriasis, eczema
- Helps decrease signs of aging to maintain youthful and healthy skin
Benefits of Gotu Kola:
- Promotes the production of collagen
- Reduces the appearance of scars
- Helps speed healing and prevent scars
- Helps with psoriasis
- Increases the levels of antioxidants in newly-formed tissues
Benefits of Tallow
- Loaded with vitamins A, D, E and K. Wonderful for all skin types: healing, regenerative, and non-comedogenic.
- Tallow and Sebum share many of the same lipids or fats which makes it really easy for our skin to absorb
- Full of healthy fats
- Prevents dryness at a cellular level without clogging pores
(my sourcing is impeccable: 100% pasture raised, regenerative farming, unvaccinated and unmedicated cows, in the sunshine all year here in Florida)
Benefits of Tamanu Oil:
- Helps heal eczema
- Reduces scarring
- Reduces dark spots and hyperpigmentation
- Rich in fatty acids
- Stimulates collagen production to promote wound healing
- Antioxidant benefits, fights free radical damage
Benefits of Baobab Oil:
- Helps preserve collagen
- Combats fine lines and wrinkles
- Locks in moisture
- Moisturizes the skin
Note: this is a pre-order product. I’ll hopefully ship them out by next week though ❤️
Note: this is the same formula as The Secret: an organic stretch mark treatment. The only difference is the label + the size of the derma roller. Face: 1mm,. body: 1.5mm. Using the wrong size on your face will be a very bad idea, since your face skin is so much more delicate than your body!
This is a treatment that will take some education on your end. After using the derma roller, spray it with alcohol or run it under hot water. We don't want the needles to get dirty! Make sure you're only using the derma roller every 2-3 weeks because you want to let your skin heal between treatments. You can keep using the tallow treatment every day, or use another tallow balm if you want to keep this one as a treatment with the dermaroller.
ABOUT MY TALLOW: all the tallow I use comes from 100% pasture-raised cattle. They're unvaccinated, unmedicated, always in the Florida sunshine. They're raised on regenerative pastures with other animals. They're also butchered humanely.