SHIPPING: We're moving to New Mexico this summer. As such, this will be my last release UNTIL WE MOVE! After that things will go back to normal :) Expect products to ship between now and mid-April. I'll try my best to be quick! Make sure you follow me on Instagram to get updates.
I get inquiries every day about different skin issues: eczema, acne, scarring, dark spots, cradle cap, chapped lips, wounds, etc. I know that tallow on it's own is incredibly healing for all of those issues, but I really wanted to take it a step further. That's why I formulated The Healing Balm.
Three ingredients that have hundreds of benefits: Tallow, Tamanu Oil and Baobab Oil.
Benefits of Tallow
- Loaded with vitamins A, D, E and K. Wonderful for all skin types: healing, regenerative, and non-comedogenic.
- Tallow and Sebum share many of the same lipids or fats which makes it really easy for our skin to absorb
- Full of healthy fats
- Prevents dryness at a cellular level without clogging pores
(my sourcing is impeccable: 100% pasture raised, regenerative farming, unvaccinated and unmedicated cows, in the sunshine all year here in Florida)
Benefits of Tamanu Oil:
- Antioxidant benefits, fights free radical damage
- Antibacterial and anti-fungal
- Helps heal eczema
- Reduces scarring
- Reduces dark spots and hyperpigmentation
- Fights acne (antibacterial benefits)
- Rich in fatty acids
- Stimulates collagen production to promote wound healing
- Helps clear up cradle cap by healing the skin underneath the scales (use a soft brush to help scrub away the scales after applying the oil, then apply oil again).
Benefits of Baobab Oil:
- Helps preserve collagen
- Combats fine lines and wrinkles
- Locks in moisture
- Skin microbiome friendly
- Fights acne (antibacterial)
- Moisturizes the skin
- Also helps clear up cradle cap
- Soothes irritated skin
- Soothes eczema flare ups
- Antibacterial, antiviral, anti-fungal, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory
- Use to decrease chances of stretch marks
- Use for diaper rashes
Comedogenic scores: The comedogenic scale is ranked by how likely it is that any specific ingredients, such as oils and butters used in cosmetic product formulation, will clog pores. 2 is considered low, and has a low change of clogging pores.
|Tamanu Oil||Baobab Oil||Tallow|
Use: this has many uses. It helps soothe skin beautifully for all kinds of issues. For topical use only. Always do a patch test before trying a new product to make sure your skin reacts well to it.
ABOUT MY TALLOW: all the tallow I use comes from 100% pasture-raised cattle. They're unvaccinated, unmedicated, always in the Florida sunshine. They're raised on regenerative pastures with other animals. They're also butchered humanely.
note: you may have notified I’ve been making it more whipped lately. I’m going to make it what I call semi-whipped 😂 moving forward. It seems like that’s the best way to please everyone!